RE: Clipsal C-Bus2

Just one correction:

In a domestic setting Polaron recommend their Compact dimmers (the
standard ones are designed for Hotel plant rooms). The compact range are around the same size as a security alarm panel and contain 8 channels of dimming rated at 5A each. In the new panels leaving the factory now each channel can be configured by the installer to dim standard tungsten or a dimmable fluorescent ballast with a 1-10V input.

Dimmer packs are priced at =A3825+VAT.

Wasn't me that was asking about Clipsal though, I've just spent 5.5k on
Polaron kit, plus 3 grand on Murata MCU controlled curtain
rails/Venetian blinds!

Tim.

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or
3D""