GPS Buy Units Available

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: GPS Buy Units Available
  • From: "poulton_s" <swp@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 18:06:14 -0000

Ok,

I've got available a definate 2 unit's and possibly an addition 2, so 4 uni= =3D=0D
ts total from the GPS Bulk Buy.

These units are availble at

=A314 + =A36 P&P each.

With the following conditions, prioriy will be given in the order that the = =3D=0D
e-mail arrives in my inbox, payment will ONLY be by transfer, and must be m= a=3D=0D
de upon receipt that you offer has been accepted.

Below is the e-mail text received today.

"Almost forgot about you I really do not have any need for these now--= -wond=3D=0D
ering if anyone else in the group would want them
However if this is not possible please let me know and I will certainly kee= =3D=0D
p my side of the bargain (ie.forward payment 2 you)"

Regards

Stuart

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or
3D""