RE: Auto Bath Filler

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Auto Bath Filler
  • From: "Marcus Warrington" <marcusw@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 18:44:14 +0100

I'm hoping that a simple stepper motor or solenoid can be used to
pop the waste.. but I've not actually seen how the popup waste mechanism
work yet.

Yes the filler/overflow is two different holes so it can fill and overflow
at the same time.. no idea if the rates of flow are the same.. I'll have
to give it a test when it all arrives :)

Dallas temp sensor etc sounds cool.. but I was just going to use an inline
valve to set a premix ratio, which should be good enough for most of the
time.

Marcus