OT HELP What happened to Socket 370??

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: OT HELP What happened to Socket 370??
  • From: "paul_watkin" <paul_watkin@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 15:42:16 -0000

Best laid plans of mice and men and all that, having found out that
the Via Epia requires a special riser card and only supports 2 PCI
cards, I thought no problem just get a standard 370 board that
supports Via C3 processors and get the 1GHz version of the processor
and all is well.

Hadn't realised Socket 370 had died a more sudden death than my mate
the dinosaur (either that or I didn't notice a slow lingering death).

So back to the reason for the message can anyone suggest somewhere I
can source a Socket 370 board, must have VGA and LAN on board and
support the C3. Microstar MSI6368L or Shuttle MV25N would do.

New or Second hand, dont care so long as it works!!.

Any ideas help appreciated

Regards

Paul

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor