RE: OT: possible bulk buy of Tivo Turbonet adapters

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT: possible bulk buy of Tivo Turbonet adapters
  • From: "Des Gibbons" <des@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 10:18:47 +0100

OK, thats enough interest for now, I'll report back with prices etc when I
get them.

If anyone wants to tack anything else onto the order feel free. Some have
mentioned drive brackets etc, no problem but unless there is a decent
quantity, I doubt we'll get much discount on ones or twos.

I havn't done a bulk buy before, so here is the way i do it:

I don't make a penny profit, the exact cost is how much we all pay, I freely
give my time to the group in organising, distributing etc, in return all
costs are covered ie, customs/duty/us postage/uk postage/jiffy bags. If you
don't like these rules, don't participate.

With regard to warranty, 9th tee, insist on you paying the carriage BOTH
directions for any warranty claim. So if you are not happy with that, don't
join.

Cheers, Des.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor