RE: Possibly For Sale

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Possibly For Sale
  • From: "Phillip Harris" <phil@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 22:36:10 +0100

We still want pics of the rack...

Phil

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=3D212804.2460941.3878106.2225242/D= =3Degroupweb/S=3D1705
041992:HM/A=3D810327/R=3D0/*http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info?.refer=3Dblrecs

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=3D212804.2460941.3878106.2225242/D= =3Degroupweb/S=3D1705
041992:HM/A=3D810327/R=3D1/*http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info?.refer=3Dblrecs

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=3D212804.2460941.3878106.= 2225242/D=3Degrou
pmail/S=3D:HM/A=3D810327/rand=3D365823329>      = ;

      h= ttp://www.automatedhome.co.uk
      Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
      Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@yahoogroup= s.com

      List of UKHA Groups here -
http://groups.ya= hoo.com/group/UKHA_Grouplists/

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the = Yahoo! Terms of
Service <http://docs.yahoo= .com/info/terms/> .

List of UKHA Groups here -
http://groups.ya= hoo.com/group/UKHA_Grouplists/

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to