-----Original Message-----
From: Stuart Poulton [mailto:swp@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 10 October 2002 17:54
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: [ukha_d] Lighting Questions.

Hi Folks,

Wonder if anyone can help out with any of the questions below

1) Anyone know whats special about "daylight simulation" light bulbs ?

2) I'm after either a basic "how to dim 240VAC" or a circuit for a
dimmer with 0-10V input

3) Whats the best way to dim halogens, I'm thinking dimable
transformers, but what type of dimmer do I need, and is the answer to 2
  suitable ?

Thanks

Stuart