RE: OT: ADSL isps

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT: ADSL isps
  • From: "Ian Willoughby" <ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 23:30:24 +0100

Hi Mark,
Zen Internet (www.zen.co.uk), I have been with them for just over a month a= fter an unhappy year with BT Openworld. I have 8 Static IP's (6 Usable) for= =A330 (inv VAT) a month. As far as I know BT will switch you to analouge w= hilst they do the woosh test and then reconnect after the test is complete.=

These guys are voted fastest and best support on adslguide.org.uk

R's
Ian