      From: Mark Harrison [mailto:Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx]
      Sent: 04 October 2002 19:08
      To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx       Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Doh !

      Welcome, brother :-)

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Ian Davidson [mailto:ian@xxxxxxx]
      Sent: 4 October 2002 18:13
      To: HA Yahoo group UK
      Subject: [ukha_d] Doh !

      Hi

      I think I just sent the group an email, which was for Rob. I can
now join the ranks of those before me !!

      sorry

      Ian D

      List of UKHA Groups here -
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UKHA_Grouplists/

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs
SkyScan
      service. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service
working
      around the clock, around the globe, visit
http://www.messagelabs.com