RE: Fast 24 news...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Fast 24 news...
  • From: "Phillip Harris" <phil@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 20:28:34 +0100

This is an extract from an email sent out by Fast24 to all its customers
today...

"In order to reverse the recent decline in service levels, we are in the
process of implementing a number of immediate steps to improve the
situation.  The first two of these are:

1. The termination of a number of abusive accounts that have been
seriously affecting the availability of ports.  This step should free-up
approximately 20% of the ports available on the 08089996356 access
number.

2. Purchasing port access in our own right on the 08089996356 access
number. The immediate benefit of this should be a virtual 50% increase
in the capacity available on the 08089996356 access number. This
increase in port capacity will be implemented during the course of
tomorrow morning (4th October 2002), and the upgrade should be completed
by lunchtime."

Phil

List of UKHA Groups here -
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UKHA_Grouplists/