Re: Re: cm12 problems!

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Re: cm12 problems!
  • From: "K. C. Li" <li@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 16:44:20 +0100 (BST)

On Wed, 2 Oct 2002, Stephen wrote:

> BTW I bought the cm12 from B&Q before I discovered the likes of laser
> and letsautomate. On the box are two labels one says cm12ch (I thought
> it was supposed to be cm12u) and the other says cm11. What have I got?

I wouldn't worry about the model number on the unit or instructions too
much. X-10 has an irritating habit of changing model numbers at will. They
are trying to move towards a system whereby the last character of the
model number denotes the plug type. eg. U=UK, E=Euro, A=US, F=French, etc.

Regards,

Kwong Li
li@xxxxxxx Laser Business Systems Ltd.
http://www.laser.com