The reason why we do this...

  • To: "UKHA" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: The reason why we do this...
  • From: "Stuart Whyte" <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 20:54:22 +0100

Gents,

Those who have been hear for a while will remember my continuing struggle
with Telewest to change my Pace Digibox from a 2000i IRDA model to a 4000i
IR model.  Well finally this week they agreed the box could be changed, and
I had a visit from a nice engineer (who turned up at the EXACT right time)
and had my box swapped out.

After he left, I hunted out my IR extenders (a'la Nigel Orr/Ian Bird) and
set them up over the CAT5 already wired throughout the flat.

I can now successfully change channels from the bed room!! Happy Days!

So for anyone still struggling with either Telewest or NTL, keep at it, they
eventually give in.

The only downside (if you can call it that) to this is that now I have
reasons to buy a Pronto and some KAT5 units.

Regards

Stuart

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor