Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2002 7:39 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] AutoM8it

Anyone on here using this software?

I am currently using Homeseer but thought I woudl give it a try.

Found it quite tedious and frustrating setting up events. In Homeseer I can drag and drop the devices into the list of actions but there is no such option in AutoM8it. I found I had to do it all manually with entering the X10 details again.?

Am I missing something or is this it? Otherwise this should be a winner what with all the addons coming out so quickly.

Dave...

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor