-----Original Message-----
From: ian.bird@xxxxxxx [mailto:ian.bird@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, November 29, 2002 4:26 PM
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Bik occupancy detection

I am working them into a PIC design as the 'keyboard'. I am using the 6
switch IC. If you look on their site it is the demo board with the pretty
LED's in the switch areas. Very impressive and the sooner I get onto the
keypad bit the better. It is great fun playing with the development board.

http://www.qprox.com/products/qt1xx.php
<http://www.qprox.com/products/qt1xx.php>

Ian

Ian Bird
CibaVision UK Ltd.
Direct dial 01489 775570
Fax           01489 779570

                      "Ward, David"

                      <David.Ward@sirae        To:
"'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
                      o.co.uk>                 cc:

                                               Subject:  RE: [ukha_d] Bik
occupancy detection
                      29/11/02 16:09

                      Please respond to

                      ukha_d

I'd say that the Sensor switches are probably based on the Qprox E116 Lamp
dimmer Touch switch IC
< http://www.qprox.com/downloads/schema/E116SCH.PDF
<http://www.qprox.com/downloads/schema/E116SCH.PDF>
< http://www.qprox.com/downloads/schema/E116SCH.PDF
<http://www.qprox.com/downloads/schema/E116SCH.PDF> > >

Being nosey, what are you using the Qprox's for?

I've used the single switch o/p and matrix switches for Exhibition and
museum exhibit control in the past and once installed they've worked
flawlessly - The director chappie at Qprox is very helpful too.

Dave