-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Harrison [mailto:Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 29 November 2002 01:12 PM
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Roomba...

Amar,

The wood flooring should work very well... it certainly does in the
nursery. The only concern would be the rug - as long as it's not deep
pile, and doesn't have tassles, you're OK.

I'd suggest that you should run it for about 45 minutes.

The big difference with a Roomba, is that hoovering is simply a matter
of putting the thing in the room, pressing the go button, and wandering
off to do something else.

As a result of this, we've already found that setting the beast running
somewhere in the house is now part of the morning routine... so the
house is cleaned more frequently than before.

M.