-----Original Message-----
From: Stuart Booth [mailto:lists@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 28 November 2002 14:53
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: Re: [ukha_d] CD/DVD Storage

On Thu, 28 Nov 2002 14:33:56 -0000, "Ward, David"
<David.Ward@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>There is a review of that 150 CD library 'roulette wheel' with lots of
>detail pictures here
>www.dansdata.com/cdlibrary.htm

I'd *love* to see some suggestions for storage of *large* numbers of
CDs and DVDs, but left in their original packaging.

Bookshelves are too deep - I have to stash things behind each other to
make better use of the space, and the people that make my last set of
CD shelves no longer make them. :-(

Stuart
--
Stuart Booth
Somewhere in Buckinghamshire, England, UK

stuart@xxxxxxx