RE: Using multiple mail addresses with yahoo groups....

That's not the same thing Nik = you _should_ be able to send from multiple
addresses, as set up in your yahoo alternate posting addresses thing.
If you want to do what you propose, you need to set up another email account
in outlook.

T.

      Visit our Internet site at http://www.rbsmarkets.com

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc is registered in Scotland No 90312
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB
Regulated by the Financial Services Authority