  From: James Winspear
  To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002 10:58 AM
  Subject: RE: [ukha_d] OT: Home Cinema Pics Online

  Dan,

    Great site!

    Couple of questions about the Home Cinema setup, as I'm trying to go
  down this route as well:

  -          Why mix in-ceiling speakers for rears and floorstanders for
  front L/R ? Presumably the front L/R provide extra clarity/quality and
  are more directional?

  -          Why the additional single surround back speaker, and does
  this really give you any additional sound quality over the Rear L/R
  speakers?

  -          Does the REL sub mix in/match well with the B&W speakers?

  James
  <snip>