Re: DVD drive

Quoting Amar Nagi <groups@xxxxxxx>:

> Which dvd recorder is best for me
> I want to put my family videos on to dvd to
> Share and also backup my dvd library

You first need to decide whether you need a computer recorder or a
"under the TV" recorder.

the computer recorders are around £220 ish Ken pointed out - but then
you need to get the video onto your PC, edit it, and then burn it in DVD
format.

Not as simple as it might sound because not all DVD players will recognise
the discs.

A better way might be to buy a domestic recorder, which handles all the
video input and conversion for you. AFAIK they are around £400. Sorry
dont have model numbers but Pioneer and Philips do them

HTH

Umar

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx