-----Original Message-----
From: nsouthga [mailto:lardfest@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 21 November 2002 13:42
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: [ukha_d] IR Repeaters - save my legs!

In my lounge, my AV amp (a Denon) is positioned in such a way that
the remote control is not effective from where I normally sit.

Everything else in my "rack" can be controlled fine from
the "centralised viewing position" sky box, video, dvd etc. Obviously
the Denon is low powered ir transmitter or somthing...Certainly
wasn't a low price...

This means I have to get up and point the Denon remote at the Denon
amp, clearly an unacceptable situation I'm sure you'll agree.

So, what products can I use to "catch" my signal from the "central
viewing position" which will then redistrubute to the offending AV
receiver?

Sorry about the over excessive use of "quotes", I got "carried
away" ;-)