Re: MP3 Music Group Name??

In that case is the archive/list of what's in it still available from
any kind sole on here or was there an issue with copyright etc that
forced this lists demise??

Sorry to keep asking but will take delivery of a couple of 120Gb
drives in the next day or two and I would rather like to avoid
ripping any of the CD's I have in my collection if someone else has
beaten me to it.

Cheers

Paul

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Mark Harrison" <Mark.Harrison@e...> wrote:
> Paul,
>
> Yes.
>
> As Paul Gordon says, the group you are thinking of has been shut
down. The files are no longer avaialable.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UKHA_Grouplists/

> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

__
> This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs
SkyScan
> service. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service
working
> around the clock, around the globe, visit http://www.messagelabs.com

__

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor