RE: OT: Payments to the USA

Thanks,

I'll see what the guy in the US want's to do...

-----Original Message-----
From: BUTLER, Tony, FM [mailto:roaming@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 18 November 2002 17:02
To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] OT: Payments to the USA

paypal?  But they charge you a %
western union transfer?  ditto.

Foreign draft to the US should only take a week or two - they quote 2 month= s
in case it's to outer mongolia and the money arrives at the bank by donkey<= BR> or something :-)

T.

      Visit our Internet site at http://www.rbsmarkets.com
<http://www.rbsmarkets.com>=

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc is registered in Scotland No 90312
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB
Regulated by the Financial Services Authority

<http://docs.yahoo.com/inf= o/terms/> .