Re: A new Tablet PC based on XP Tablet edition

I saw the RM tablet at one of their tech seminars.  It did have that cool factor but a 10" screen too small.  Viglen (RM competitor) a= lso are
doing a tablet of similar spec for a similar price.  I wonder if they<= BR> are badged mitac or similar, if so others should spring up and only get
cheaper.  The viglen tech i spoke to said you get a good 3+ hours of battery life, but said most people end up buying a docking station and
using full size keyboards/monitors which does defeat the whole idea a
bit.  But as an mp3 playing touchscreen remote  not bad at all.
For the *nixers out there in early 2003 there will be a tablet edition
of lindows with some nice cheap hardware to go with it, or so they say
(/.)

James

James Traynor <james@xxxxxxx>