RE: Widescreen monitors?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Widescreen monitors?
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 10:07:29 -0000

In that particular mode, the desktop is stretched across all three monitors= , running something like 3840 x 1024. The wallpaper dimensions are similar = and simply applied and stretched as normal. Sounds like you're running inde= pendent screen res on each monitor? I see that when running just two monito= rs on the Matrox G450 card (and want max screen res on each).

Paul.