Re: OT Auto Run Feature for CDROM

I should imagine it should be as simple as putting an "AUTORUN.INF" file on
the root directory of the CD containing the following:

[autorun]
OPEN=path to your HTML file here

I reckon that should open the default browser on the client's machine with
your page loaded up...

obviously, the clients have to have autoinsert notification turned on for
their CD drives for this to work...

Paul G.

>From: "paul_watkin" <paul_watkin@xxxxxxx>
>Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 16:41:36 -0000
>
>Hi,
>
>I am putting together some CDROM's containing product literature
>(mainly PDF's) for my customers and would like the CD to automaticaly
>launch a HTML page when it is inserted into the drive, any ideas how
>this can be achieved simply??
>
>On a similar note the HTML page is likely to be custom for each disc
>produced, is there an easy way to automatically populate the page
>with the info of what is on the disk each time with a bit of blurb
>supplied by me?
>
>Thanks
>
>Paul

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor