RE: Adverts on this group? - POLL

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Adverts on this group? - POLL
  • From: "Nick Broughton" <mail@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 22:55:12 -0000

I'm going to vote yes to this but _I_ think that the options are wrong.

Shouldn't the size of the email be a factor?  I know we are not getting HTML
mails at the moment, but if they do get turned on again I don't want to be
receiving enormous adverts linking to graphics on the web, nor do I want to
receive a full text catalog from each of the HA suppliers every
week/month/quarter - I can find their websites if I want that.

A short summary of new equipment and gear on promotion is fine.

The voting options don't let me express this.

2p.

Nick