RE: Cheap PC

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Cheap PC
  • From: Mike Griffiths <mike@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 21:42:04 -0000

Sorry Tony I've been out of contact till now
I left the jumpers as they were as it seemed to fit
100 for the cpu and 200fsb

I built the PC on Sunday and it worked fine
I took it into work and it was working all day Monday
I have just heard though that it stopped on Tuesday Morning
!!!!!!!
I'm in work tomorrow so I'll have a look
I've had three units from Aria before admittedly not this motherboard and they have worked fine

Might be a suspect batch we have
I will contact Aria tomorrow and keep you informed

Mike