RE: Re: Comfort control of heating.

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Comfort control of heating.
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 09:40:57 -0000

Did you consider using the Comfort Smartfit UCM?

It is more expensive than modifying what you have and you would have to
replace your timer and valves with a Smartfit (as I did) but it gives
you control over the temperature setpoints and reports all changes in
heating and HW temperatures as they happen.

Paul.