  From: Martin
  To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002 11:05 PM
  Subject: [ukha_d] IPAQ QUESTION

  I was was thinking of getting an IPAQ and in view of the current
  carphone warehouse should i get the 3870 or go for a 3950 with its
  integrated universal remote control ?
  I the remote control any good or should i be going for the 3870 and buy
  an add on from laser for the remote control stuff ?
  I can't find any info on the remote control features and I don't have
  any bluetooth devices at the moment so would probably fit a wireless
  card anyway.

  Thanks
  Martin