RE: Compaq IPAQ

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Compaq IPAQ
  • From: "Chris Bond" <chris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 21:09:40 -0000

What u after?

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian G. Reynolds [mailto:brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 06 November 2002 9:04 PM
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Compaq IPAQ

Thanks Gents,

Right, where are the accessories.......

B.

-----Original Message-----
From: Des Gibbons [mailto:des@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 06 November 2002 20:53
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Compaq IPAQ

Amar posted earlier that he got his, and I also got mine.

I also had a problem with my CC as somehow the wrong house number ended
up
on the order form, and my CC Co rang me to query it. Had to get CPWH to
re-authorise, then everything was fine.

Cheers, Des.

List of UKHA Groups here -
http://groups.ya= hoo.com/group/UKHA_Grouplists/