RE: Recommendations for Plasma TV...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Recommendations for Plasma TV...
  • From: "Phillip Harris" <phil@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 00:20:56 -0000

Gotta agree with Tim on this because he's right ...

...not wanting to sound patronising but so far I've played with a lot or
plasmas and the only manufacturer that I would consider buying for
myself would be Panasonic. Sony have a nice 37" panel out but it's still
not as good as the Panny yet.

Phil

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/