RE: Web programming advice needed (for Polaron)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Web programming advice needed (for Polaron)
  • From: "Shane Harrison" <shane.harrison@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 22:55:24 +1300

Hi Tim,

A couple of ideas of the top
1) Try  - http://www.activxperts.com/ActivComport/  - Not used it myself
2) Misterhouse if you are into Perl (Windows or Linux) - not very
difficult to do what you want.  Maybe someone has already done it in
fact?
3) Thought of procomm plus (Symantec) using there ASPECT scripting.
Don't recall any way of having Web interface to initiate scripts -
anyone else know ?

Cheers
Shane

List of UKHA Groups here -