RE: Remote Controls?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Remote Controls?
  • From: Mike Griffiths <mike@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 16:48:24 -0000

David

I have TV Remote Controller $14

http://www.handango.com/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?siteId=1
<http://www.handango.com/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?siteId=1&jid=84E31E5F7543
3AEA4AE8B4E982B9BB6A&platformId=2&productType=2&productId=20011>
&jid=84E31E5F75433AEA4AE8B4E982B9BB6A&platformId=2&productType=2&productId=2
0011

running on my Tosh e740

Works well but it isn't as powerful as the Pronto

It's easy to test as it just accepts the Pronto CCF file and then acts like
a pronto

Oh yes and you have to turn it sideways as the IR port is on the left hand
side

Good toy though = lots of points :-)

Mike