RE: Re: [OT] Last Nights Grand Designs programme

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: [OT] Last Nights Grand Designs programme
  • From: "Martin" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 18:03:01 -0000

I missed it !! Anyone know when they will repeat this ?
SWMBO has approved TIVO but i still wasn't sure about getting one just
yet,perhaps it would have suggested recording this ?

This house sounds just like my brothers - he's a financial
advisor/consultant ... just spent =A335K on curtains, 45K on brick paved drive.... had all the floor boards up a while back but didn't install
any Cat5 !!

Martin