RE: Plasma Screen

Rob
=20
I was sent info on just such a machine yesterday. I=92ve attached some
info below, but I don=92t anything more about them, such as whether or not
they are any good or have UK distributors.
=20
HTH
=20
Steve
=20
[From INCA CORPORATION =96 =93New Products=94]
=20
=85=85 the new Plasmita Lift for small plasmas and LCD displays.  This
mighty machine is only 3" deep x 3.125" thick, and will lift a
whopping
70 lbs.  The stainless steel body, aluminum side panels and rack gears,
makes this a lightweight, strong, rugged, and corrosion resistant little
lift.=20=20
=20
In addition, we have developed a fully automatic lo profile microswivel
that is only 5.75" in diameter.  When this swivel is placed on a
plasmita lift, it only adds 1" to the thickness of the moving bar.
This
swivel will drop on any plasmita class lift and will provide remote
controlled swivelling of the plasma or LCD monitor.=20=20
=20
If you would like more details on this product, please visit our website
at www.inca-tvlifts.com where you can view or download the PDF files.
While you are on our site, you might also want to fill out the on-line
application to become one of our dealers, which will qualify you for
special discounts and other perks.=20=20=20
=20
=20
=20