RE: OT again: Houses again (last time ... I promise)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT again: Houses again (last time ... I promise)
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <timothy.morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 19:24:39 +0100

Except when you work for a living it is difficult to self-build and
retain employment. I spent 6 hours yesterday tracking down a parcel
containing my blind and curtain control hardware which the courier
decided was too much trouble to deliver, persuading the alarm
installation engineer that her boss had briefed her incorrectly to make
corrections to first fix wiring between the alarm system and the
lighting system before he went on holiday for two weeks, tracking down
the "executive sparks" to make sure he installed a couple of extra
cables before the decorators start next week only to find out that he
was admitted to hospital with a kidney infection. You can employ someone
to manage the overall project for you (as I have), but the fact you are
on this list means that you know exactly what you want out of a house,
and no-one else will match your standards...

Tim.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor