Re: Showshifter vs. Tivo - ReplayTV wins?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Showshifter vs. Tivo - ReplayTV wins?
  • From: "andy_powell_is" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 14:50:36 -0000

Then obey your credit card statement... :D

I think it's been said before but this group needs a Health warning
along the lines of:

"By joining this group you ackknowledge that lots of 'too good to
miss' deals will crop up resulting in you maxing out all your credit
cards, selling SWMBO off the the highest bidder. The result of which
will probably be bankrupcy.. However, remember the motto 'He who dies
with the most toys wins'"

:D

Andy