Trust 804 card and X10

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Trust 804 card and X10
  • From: "Rowdy" <aoop43@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 17:49:42 +0100

Hi All,

I've just installed one of the trust 804 cards in my PC and up to now only attached 1 b/w camera. The software that came with it is CPU hungry, when it's running CUP is constantly 100% (I'm not sure this is a good thing as this PC also runs homeseer and is where my Rio is connected to), plus there are other things I want it to do. So I've been looking at other software, one piece was Eyecu which has the ability to send commands to x10 (well that's my understanding), but it looks like the software would not work when I have multiple cameras. So I'm looking at homewatcher, which I think may work with multiple cameras, but doesn't do any x10 stuff. HW does have the ability to run a program when an event happens and I was wondering if there are any programs out there that based on parameter information would issue x10 commands through the serial port to a CM11 ( I think that's what it is). Or am I going about this all wrong.

Thanks,

Keith