RE: Audiotron vs Rio Receiver - Round 2

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Audiotron vs Rio Receiver - Round 2
  • From: "Dr John Tankard" <john@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 17:12:39 +0100

> Today I hooked both the Rio and the Audiotron up to my
> Parasound ZAmp to even up the testing - as a =A3250 amp vs
> whatever pants is in the Rio isn't really fair.....

Tony,

Thanks for the review.

If I had the money spare I would be tempted, just for the better looks
:-)

I am not sure how many people are using the DDAR with its built in amp,
I have three and they are all playing through the external amp. The size is not a issue to me it was the cost, and at the time I could not get
the AudioT, I tried but failed, now I have got DDAR's I don=92t want to
have to have more than one server side component, its nice a simple.
When JR is a little more sorted I will switch to that on a L box, but
for now I am happy

Once again thanks for taking the time to compare the systems.

John

For more information: http://www= .automatedhome.co.uk