-----Original Message-----
From: paul_watkin [mailto:paul_watkin@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 24 May 2002 23:31
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: [ukha_d] OT Connecting Fuji to NT4 Server

I hope soembody can help me, I am trying to connect my Fujitsu
(Win98se) to my NT server, when it try to connect I am confronted
with a password box. I have tried the only password I have setup on
the box leaving it blank etc all to no avail.

The 1300 page book I have in front of me on NT4 assumes you will only
ever connect the NT box to something (which btw works) and not the
other way around.

I am sure I have missed something very obvious, anybody care to tell
me what it is???

Paul