Re: ShowShifter vs. TiVo

> But is it changing your Sky box for you?

I take it SS cannot do this?

> Can you control it from an IR remote?

For me, that's immaterial, as I do audio from the Fujitsu already (or at least, I will do when I fix the wireless card).

> Can you record every Tomorrows World from now to never with a few
> clicks?

I take it SS lacks season passes?

> Can you start watching back programs as you are recording them?

Is this not possible either?  That's not very good.

> Can your Mrs use it - no let me rephrase that, does your Mrs LOVE usin= g
> it?

Heh!

> Does it record suggestions for you?

I'd be surprised if it could.

> Is it silent?

My machine runs in a different room, and I have the advantage of a basement=
if I wish to use it.

The big question though, is "Does SS cost =A310 a month?"

Andy

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or
3D""
3D""