RE: Wireless multicam surveillance for PC

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Wireless multicam surveillance for PC
  • From: "Anthony Livingstone" <anto@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 17:15:57 +0100

>The 750 model does look like a good compromise.=20=20
>I pressume us brits would have to add VAT onto that. =A3657 + =A319 *
1.17=
5
=3D =A3795,=20
>which seems after tax to be the same price as Henrys before tax prices.
So a pretty good deal really.

Rob,
I don't think VAT applies.
I went right through the ordering process on the web site and cancelled
(I hope!) when it prompted to confirm the order.
Although there is a field for VAT in euro's this is blank and the total
order price for an 8 input GV-800 is quoted as =801070 (=A3680) including
delivery to the UK.
I didn't realise Henry's site didn't include VAT & delivery!=20=20
The equivalent board from Henry's would be approx. =A3946 all in, over
=A3260 more expensive (i.e. the cost of two fairly good cameras!).

Even with this discount I would have to wait until well after the summer
(or cancel my holiday) before I could think of putting together a
package like this.

A.