TIVO TURBONET card & Brackets bulk buy

I have taken over from Ben on this bulk buy who is jetting off to the State= s
on holiday.

9thtee have offered us a 20% discount on 10 or more TiVo Turbonet Ethernet<= BR> cards. The next price break is at 100.
For the brackets there is a 10% reduction for 10 or more and 20% for 20 or<= BR> more.
Shipping looks roughly to be 1USD for the turbonet card and 2USD for the brackets when we get to multiples.
They are also asking if anybody wants null modem cables. Any takers??

The prices we are looking at is therefore...

Turbonet - this retails at USD69.25, -20% and shipping takes it to USD56.55=
which is GBP40 roughly
Brackets - USD15.99 -10% and shipping takes it to USD 16.54 which is GBP12<= BR> roughly.

On top of this there is VAT. They have agreed to mark the parts as used and=
a lower price, but there will be some VAT to pay.  Duty should be free= for
the network cards but I don't know about the brackets. Suggestions anyone? =

I am proposing therefore that the payment to me (via NOCHEX or direct bank<= BR> transfer) be
GBP45 per Turbonet card and GBP18 per bracket. The brackets are
proportionally more as they are bigger, heavier and may attract a duty
charge.  If the figures are wildly out I can always pop some =A31 coin= s in the
jiffy bags with them.

I plan to place the order at the end of next week to allow time for people<= BR> to catch up with mail and for money to be transferred. Details on where/how=
to send the money will be posted to those who have an order early next week= .

I so far have the following orders taken from what Ben was organising and subsequent mails sent to me.

Name           Turbonet B= kt
Ben McCormack      1     = 0
Eric De Oude      1      = 0
Mike Furlong      1      = 0
Nikola Kasic      1      = 0
Mike Griffiths      2     = ; 0
James Hoye=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0      1  =     0
Kenneth Watt      1      = 0
John Hegarty      1      = 0
Chris Williams      1     = ; 1
Tim Dawe          1  &nbs= p;   0
Kevin Hawkins      2     = 0

To add to this list (or if I have you wrong on the list above)then either mail me direct at allan.smith@xxxxxxx or via the
ukha_turbonet@xxxxxxx list.
This is my work address so you will only tend to get a reply during the
working day!

Regards

Allan Smith

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or