RE: Mounting a Rack Mount Server?

Hi guys, some time ago I posted an article on how I rail mounted my
Proliant server in a rack.
I originally slid it onto some Dexion angle but that was not pretty and
you could not slide the box out far enough to get the casing off for
working.

I then went searching for rails as you would buy with Compaq and HP
servers, I think they are part of the Country pack, and they cost a
stack!, I then found a local shop selling very good quality ball
bearinged telescopic rails.

I drilled some holes in the rails and sawed the ends off and created an
angle that I could place the captive bolts into, I now have a rail
mounted server that I can pull fully out of the rack to work on it!
excellent.

The rails come in various sizes as follows

Size in mm         Price GBP
300                    10.25
350                    10.95
400                    11.50
450                    12.25
500                    12.95
600                    14.25

These are for sale @ Peter Crisp of Rushden whom now have a web site,
strangely enough....www.petercrisp.co.uk...

I got these prices for Mark McCall and took some digital pickies to give
him an idea of what they look like, I can email the pickies to anyone
who might want to have a look, the picky's are not brilliant but if will
give an idea.

Anyone I can help, just email me.