-----Original Message-----
From: wajcn50 [mailto:john.nye@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 19 May 2002 23:28
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: [ukha_d] Student house

Living in a very rural area I only have access to basic dial up for
net access (sadly :( - would love adsl).
But I have a house in Liverpool that I am renovating for my eldest
son who is at uni there (yep I'm in the upper quartile of the latest
age survey) and guess what - broadband is available.

To get to the point: I have been asked whether we could provide net
access for those in the house. Ideally an access point in each
bedroom for a laptop. I would need something in place that was idiot
proof (plug & play) and I'm looking for the cheapest option (prefer
to spend my money on my HA toys!).

Can anyone give me an overview on what kit I would need to provide
(No problem pulling cat5 as the house is completely empty at the
moment with lots of floorboards up!)

John