RE: Re: [OT] Harry Potter DVD - Whats the deal ????

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: [OT] Harry Potter DVD - Whats the deal ????
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <lists.diyha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 00:32:23 +0100

I assume you are talking about "True Lies"

I dont mind that. Its a 16:9 picture on my 4:3 TV and I have about 2" bars
top and bottom on the 28" TV. Had the HP DVD been 16:9 I would have bought
it but the one they are selling as Widescreen would have given at least 4"
bars on my TV. At least when I got round to buying a WS set the picture I am
currently looking at would fill the screen. The thought of buying a new TV
to rid myself of the black bars only to find I still get them would be a tad
annoying to say the least.

I'm dreading the simiulated failure of the red and blue guns in a few weeks
when TV screens will be filled with green pictures....I think its called
Football :-(((

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk
www.kat5.tv