RE: [OT] Harry Potter DVD - Whats the deal ????

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [OT] Harry Potter DVD - Whats the deal ????
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 19:16:12 +0100

> If I want to see Harry Potter in its full cinematic splendour then the
> obvious thing is to go to the local multiplex for a HUGE picture, but
at
> home I just want to see the whole of my TV screen filled with a
picture.
> Is
> that so unreasonable ????
>
> .....or am I just an awkward sod

Yes it was people like me that would only buy a movie that was presented
in its original aspect ratio that caused it ;-)

However, I agree that an anamorphic widescreen version should have or
been available although most modern discs do this one does not, which
surprises me greatly given the scale of the release.

The AV bunch are a *lot* more picky than the general public so they are
a lot more awkward than you are, blame Phil...works for me! :-P

K.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor