RE: Re: Quiet...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Quiet...
  • From: "Phillip Harris" <phil@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 17:28:43 +0100

If you're going to paint the wall use matt white ... *DO NOT TRY TO DO
YOUR OWN GREY!*

If you do your own grey you will probably not get it pale enough and
could very easily introduce colour casts ... The whole Grey screen thing
doesn't increase the dynamic range of the image in any way, just shifts
it down in brightness a little.

Going Grey with LCD projectors has been the cause of much DIY
frustration in the US...

Phil