Re: Dial up and dial back help

Ben, yes it is possible, and as ever, there's more than 1 way to do it...

There are a number of routers that have this feature built-in (the Draytek
Vigor range for example). Might be worth checking if your modem has any such
facility....

Or, you can use the Caller-ID info, but you will obviously need to get it
into your PC, and have some software to do it. - plenty of choices there
again, - I know Homeseer could do it for example.

I guess the starting point is to see what you already have, (does your
current modem support Caller-ID for example?, - do you have the caller-ID
service from your telco?, do you already have any HA software?)

Paul G.