RE: [OT]Tivo - TurboNet Install

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [OT]Tivo - TurboNet Install
  • From: "Don McAllister" <donmc@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 19:26:00 +0100

Just to put a bit of a downer on my original post, my dial out is failing. Thanks to Justin and Kevin for some pointers but it’s still broken. Have made the recommended edits but no joy. Managed to stop the Tivo from booting at one point, but that was my error.

Still the web bit is pretty impressive and I’m sure I’ll resolve this little problem J

Don